Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

January Pick Three Pinterest Pins



I have taken a few months off, but I am so glad to be back! This is my favourite linky. Thank you to PAWSitively Teaching, Just Reed, and Inspired Owl's Corner for hosting.




I thought this idea would be a super cute project for a 2D shape unit! It would make a fantastic bulletin board display. It would be neat to see how different each student's final product looks.




Wow... don't you think this cloud dough would smell delicious? I like to make sensory bins with edible ingredients (just in case) but maybe this one would be too appetizing! :) 




This is a great project for those students needing a little extra fine motor practice! Instead of using the little dot stickers, you could also use q-tips and paint (or the end of a pencil).


Thank you for reading,
Ms. Makinson


1 comment:

  1. Love these ideas. I have never linked up with this one before but I think I might just start. Thanks for the great winter ideas!

    Christina
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete