Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

Five Freebies for Friday - Classroom Procedures


Here are some FREE ideas from some amazing teacher-authors that will help you get your class up and running!



I love this mini poster made by Proud to be Primary.  It is a great reminder of the expectations for a good listener. 




If you are lucky enough to have iPads in your classroom, you MUST check out these posters made by Mrs. Beattie's Classroom. Unfortunately, you can't expect your students to know how to properly care for technology in the classroom. These posters are a great visual reminder throughout the year for those who need it!




I love these labels made by Ship Shape First Grade. This classroom supply procedure is simple enough and it works really well! I thought these were great because they will match any classroom decor.




Here is a very useful freebie from PreKinders.com. I like using this technique to dismiss students from the carpet but, is it just me or does anyone else draw a blank when deciding "what" to dismiss by? I always resort to "if you're wearing..." but that gets boring very quickly! I also like to use current curriculum topics to dismiss students. For example, "give me a word that rhymes with ....?".




"How to use glue" seems like a easy enough procedure but, save yourself the stress of unclogging glue bottles by explicitly teaching this skill. Check out this awesome freebie from Math Coach's Corner.


Thank you for reading! I hope you have found something useful for your classroom.

Have a great weekend,
Ms. Makinson


No comments:

Post a Comment