Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

Five Freebies for Friday - Father's Day




What would Father's Day be without a tie craft? Take a look at this freebie from Kiki and Company. There are three colours to choose from! 




Here is an adorable craft made by I Love 1st Grade. Love it!




This quick and easy printable craft was posted by Jillian Leslie on catchmyparty.com. This one caught my eye as something that could be started and finished on the same day. 




FirstGradeBlueSKies on TpT created this amazing packet of printables that includes graphic organizers and writing prompts. She also included "grandpa"! Super cute. Check out Jennifer's blog!




This is my favourite find of the week! Whimsy Workshop Teaching also made a Mother's Day Directed Drawing freebie and I was so glad when I saw she decided to make one for Father's Day! Susanna teaches grade 1/2 and the pictures included in the preview are done by her students. What a neat idea! 


Thank you for reading! :) Have a wonderful weekend.
-Ms. Makinson

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Thank you for the kind words - I appreciate it! : )
    -Susanna

    ReplyDelete