Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2015

Five Freebies for Friday - Mother's Day


Here is a new weekly series where I choose five freebies on a particular topic that I feel are worth sharing! This week I am going to feature freebies related to Mother's Day. I hope that you will find something that you can use. If you do download something from these awesome bloggers/authors, be sure to leave a comment or feedback and let them know how much you appreciate their kindness! :)





Here is a cute cupcake craft made by Mandy Gregory. This includes coupons for small tasks kids can do for their mom! Mandy made this with third graders and it took them approximately 45 minutes. 




This gift for Mother's Day is created by Colleen from Totally Terrific in Texas who teaches second grade. I love the colourful beads and the fact that every student's creation will be unique. 




Kayla from Primary Junction has a packet of freebies on her blog for Mother's Day. You are sure to be able to find something you can use with your students! I liked this page because it quick, simple, and easy. 




Okay, so... I don't typically promote treats such as this but... IT'S FOR MOM! :) If anyone deserves a little chocolate treat, it's Mom! Moms are definitely the sweetest.  This adorable printable is made by Kinzie's Kreations




This printable (in both English and Spanish) is created by Bilingual Scrapbook. I think this would be super sweet to do with a younger grade. It is simple and I am sure it would make any mom smile.



Thank you for reading! I hope you will return next week.
-Ms. Makinson

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my Mother's Day freebie!

    ReplyDelete