Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2015

Five Freebies for Friday - Fractions


Writing this blog series has been one of my favourite parts of each week! :) Don't forget to leave these amazing teachers some love if you like their activities.





Here is a cute craftivity created by Simply Skilled in Second. I love this one because each flower can be different! What a fun way to "show what you know" and it would make a fabulous bulletin board display! :)




I love this freebie made by Kristina from School Time Snippets. This game can be played in small groups without the help of a teacher. Your students won't even know they are learning!




Mmmm, what a cute fraction pizza craftivity made by Jennifer Bates! I know I already included a craftivity but I couldn't resist this one! Jennifer gives great step by step instructions on how to get your students to cut out their own little pizza toppings to save you some work!




These are fantastic matching cards created by Michelle Walker. This is a great activity for fast finishers that students can play with over and over again! The picture shows the fraction and the words but Michelle also included picture cards. So cute!




This activity is created by Ashleigh on TpT. I used this activity a few months ago and it was a lot of fun. My favourite part was the bonus activity at the bottom where students created their own fraction stories for their neighbourhoods! It was a blast.

Thank you for reading! I hope you found some new sellers that you haven't discovered before.

Until next week,
Ms. Makinson

No comments:

Post a Comment