Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

Five Freebies for Friday - End of the Year


Welcome to week three of my new series. My last day of school is June 25th but I know many districts are finished in May so I thought I better find some freebies on this topic before it was too late! I hope that you find something that you can use. Be sure to leave these amazing teacher-authors some love!






Here is a super sweet end of the year letter put together by Randi. This is a letter you send home with each student for their parents. She included many different frames and templates to choose from! :)




There are so many amazing pages in this free printables packet made by Crazy for First Grade. My favourite is the one pictured above where students reflect on goals they have for the summer. I love setting goals! 




This is a wonderful freebie from Blair Turner who is one of my favourite sellers. I LOVE everything she creates! Students write compliments about each of their classmates and they are sealed in an envelope so they can read them at home. I can see this as being something that students would want to keep forever. 




Check out this cute craftivity created by Learning is Something to Treasure. There are some brainstorming activities also included in this freebie. It would be neat to see what each student is looking forward to!




Here is a great idea from Swimming into Second for an end of the year gift! She designed these cute tags to attach to a beach ball to give to each student. I especially like this idea because it is something that will encourage the kids to get outside and play. I used this idea a few years ago when I ran an after school program and it was a hit!


Thank you for reading! I hope you will come back next week.

-Ms. Makinson

No comments:

Post a Comment